Adding PGN to a Wallet
PGN is currently built into Metamask and Rabby Wallet.
While the instructions on this page describe how to add PGN to Metamask (opens in a new tab), the same network details in the table can be used for other wallet providers, such as Coinbase Wallet (opens in a new tab).
- Start by opening your wallet and navigating to the network menu.
- Click on the "Add network" button in this menu. You'll then be taken to a screen where you can search for common networks.
- Click on the “Add a network manually” button. You'll be taken to a new screen with a form for adding a network.
- Fill out this form with the network information listed at the bottom of this page:
- Click the “Save” button to finish adding PGN to your wallet.
|RPC URL||https://rpc.publicgoods.network (opens in a new tab)|
|Block Explorer URL||https://explorer.publicgoods.network (opens in a new tab)|
Before adding a testnet to your wallet, you need to have testnets enabled generally. You can do this by going to Settings > Advanced > Show test networks.
|Network name||Sepolia PGN|
|RPC URL||https://sepolia.publicgoods.network (opens in a new tab)|
|Block Explorer URL||https://explorer.sepolia.publicgoods.network (opens in a new tab)|
If you run into any issues, please visit our FAQ.